I found this image over on Turbo Tax website and just had to post it. There are so many different factors that go into the cost of a wedding I thought this would really be helpful. Take a look below.
Some things to takeaway from this:
- Weddings up North tend to cost more.
- June & September are the most popular weddings months.
- January, March, April & November are the least popular wedding months.
- Sunday-Thursday weddings are least expensive.
- 9am wedding followed by brunch tends to be less money as well.
So what do you think? Do you have anything to add? Comment below!